Highlights5 rows of tines for levelled seedbed preparation Transport width less than 2.5m Large choice of tines for all conditions Large offer of rear equipment and Clod Board Depth control wheels inside the frame
The Vibro Seedbed Cultivator
Thanks to its excellent weight distribution, precise depth control and optimum ability to follow ground contours the Kverneland TLD seedbed combinations produce a perfect seedbed in all types of soil. The finer soil particles are deposited in the lower level of the tilth to promote rapid and uniform germination and also to prevent loss of moisture whilst the coarser clods are kept on the surface in order to reduce the risk of surface capping. Working widths from 5.1m to 8.1m are available.
The TLDs are designed with a robust three-section foldable chassis, which helps to limit the overall transport height of the machine. Whatever the model, they also offer a transport width of less than 2.5 m
- The Kverneland TLD has been designed with a robust three section foldable chassis, which helps to limit the overall transport height of the machine. Whatever the model, the transport width is less than 2.50m.
- The chassis is 100 x 100 x 8mm.
- A single hydraulic cylinder is used for folding the 5.10 and 6.10m machines, for the 7.1 and 8.10 machines two cylinders are used.
- Non-return valves secure the lock in working or transport position.
There is a great variety of tines for all conditions.
Four types of tines are available according to the type of soil or the work required:
1) Tine DK P22
2) Semi-curved tine 32 x 10mm
3) Semi-curved tine 45 x 10mm
4) Straight tine 45 x 10mm
- Designed for precise seedbed preparation:
- An odd number of wheels within the machine frame provide identical pressure on each wheel.
- A graduated scale on the depth adjusters allows precise individual adjustment for each wheel.
- Hydraulic accumulator kit for hilly conditions is available as an option to keep a perfect contour follow-up and protect the frame.
- The TLD can be fitted with steel wheels 500x165 or pneumatic wheels 6.00x9 (10 plys to avoid any puncture).
Supplementary soil preparation can be carried out by the following accessories
- Non-stop levelling board adjustable in height and angle for levelling and crumbling.
- Clod Board: mechanically adjustable or by hydraulics. For perfect crumbling due to vibrating tines. Can be completely lifted if not needed.
- Track eradicators spring-loaded or protected by Non-stop safety system.
- Following finger harrow, adjustable in angle and pressure
- Single crumbler roller, 310mm diameter.
- Double crumbler roller, 310/280mm diameter, mounted on a parallelogram.
- Combi-type harrow to be combined with either single or double crumbler roller.