HighlightsFixed chamber full roller bale concept Integrated solution for baling & wrapping in one go. High-speed wrapping with two prestretchers Low table height for gentle unloading of bales Film rolls are lowered hydraulically for easy change
Integrated Baler Wrapper Combination
The new Kverneland 6350 Plus FlexiWrap combines high-density bales, fast and accurate bale transfer with a high-speed twin satellite wrapper. It is the ideal solution for a one-man operation. It incorporates the Kverneland 6350 Plus with the twin satellite wrapper, all firmly mounted onto a strong and durable chassis with tandem axles.
- The SuperCut-25 pre-chopping system offers the ultimate solution for short chop baling with a chop length of 40mm. The short and precise chop provides dense and airtight bales for the best possible silage quality.
- The operator can choose to engage 25, 13, 12, 6 or 0 knives, giving maximum flexibility of operation.
- The SuperCut- 25 knives are fitted with dual action protection against foreign objects. Each knife is individually spring protected and can move in two directions.
- The SuperCut-14 knife chopping system provides a fast and efficient flow into the baler. With a chopping length of 70 mm it is the ideal solution for producing tight bales with superb silage quality.
- Each individual knife is spring protected against foreign obstacles. The knife will immediately return to working position once the obstacle has passed.
SuperFeed Rotor Intake for Ultimate Capacity
Truly impressive intake capacity can be achieved with the SuperFeed rotor intake system - handling all crop types with ease, whatever the conditions.
Single or Dual Fork Feeder
- The fork feeder versions are fitted with a cost efficient fork feeder intake system. This system provides direct feed into the bale chamber, and the wide opening allows almost unrestricted intake capacity for fast and efficient bale start.
- In addition the fork feeder gives less vibration and reduced power consumption.
- Dual fork feeder with double feed tines ensures even higher capacity, while still safeguarding fragile crop types.
- Parallelogram Drop Floor enables the operator to clear blockages easily from the tractor cab without any crop loss.
- Drop the floor to free the rotor of blockage, engage the PTO to feed the blockage through and close the floor to continue baling
- The very low loading height and the very easy threading of the system mean minimum downtime and maximum time baling. Storage for three rolls of net means you don’t have to worry about running out of net when the pressure is really on during long working days.
- Automatic twine tying with the fast acting double tube system means simultaneous binding of both edges of the bale, keeping binding time to a minimum. Over crossing of twines in the centre of the bale provides no loose ends at the end of the binding cycle.
- The system is fully user programmable to make sure you make the best looking bales in all crop conditions.
PowerBind Net Wrap
- The Fix chamber baler is equipped with the patented new PowerBind net wrap system. PowerBind provides positive and reliable injection of net in all crop conditions, while also eliminating potentially troublesome feed rollers. Additionally the PowerBind provides one of the fastest net wrap actions available. This means minimum downtime and maximum time baling
- Net is fed right to the outside of the bale, with a specially widened entry channel, which also allows extra wide net types to be utilized if required.
- The simple net wrap system allows the net to extend past the edge of the bale. The 1.30m net is wider than the baling chamber, so that the net can be pulled over the edge of the 1.20m bale. The result is consistent perfectly shaped and tightly secured bales
- The Kverneland 6350 is a specialist wet silage baler and the ideal solution for producing well-shaped and dense bales.
- The 17 heavy duty rollers with inner reinforcing discs are designed to work with the heaviest bales.
- The sturdy drive train of the compression rollers is conceived to withstand the most severe loads. Rollers are mounted on heavy-duty bearings.
- The small diameter rollers provide maximum density keeping horsepower requirement to a minimum.
- The bale pressure can be selected from the cab.
- The ribbed profile of the rollers and the use of 17 rollers ensure reliable bale rotation whatever the crop conditions.
- Once the net is applied to the bale the wrapping table is transferred to the tailgate of the baler unit, ready to receive the finished bale.
- When the tailgate opens the bale is dropped directly onto the wrapping table, with no interfering steps in-between that needs to guide the bale onto the wrapping table.
- This provides a very safe bale transfer with no risk of the bale rolling off the wrapping table, even when working in very hilly conditions.
- When the bale is onto the wrapping table it is transferred quickly to the satellite wrapper, and wrapping starts instantly.
- The wrapping table with 4 endless belts and rollers carries and rotates the bale evenly during wrapping with no risk of film damage.
- The twin pre-stretchers ensure high speed wrapping, so the wrapping process will finish on time before the new bale is ready.
- The pre-stretchers are positioned close to the bale, to limit the amount of air trapped under the film during wrapping.
- Once the bale is wrapped, it can be unloading automatically or manually during formation of the next bale. The manual option gives the driver the possibility to drop the bale where most suitable, for instance so bale are all dropped in line for each pick-up.
- The low mounted wrapping table ensures gentle unloading of the bales. In addition the Kverneland FlexiWrap can be fitted with a bale on end kit. The bale is tipped off gently on the end side, where the highest number of film layers is applied.
- The FlexiWrap baler wrapper combination is firmly mounted onto a strong and durable chassis.
- Load and weight are evenly distributed for maximum stability, for instance thanks to the low position of the wrapping table.
- The tandem axle with 560/45-R22.5 tyres (optional 710/35-R22.5) provides very good stability when operating in the field or running on the road.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything a farmer needs to get the maximum out of his machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives the farmer the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus GO+ and IsoMatch Tellus PRO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Changeable from rear view to standard view
Full control and overview of entire machine operation
Night vision by integrated LED’s