Kverneland 8076 CD
Mounted tedder with transport running gear.
Working width of 7.60.
HighlightsMaintenance free rotor head. Transport running gear for smaller tractors Central adjustment for border tedding Strong and sturdy design Fast and tool free adjustment of spreading angle
Tedder with Transport Running Gear
The Kverneland 8076 CD is designed for low horsepower/low liftpower tractors. The standard specification includes a hydraulic border tedding system for your convenience. In road transport, tedder weight rests on the running gear, rather than on the tractor’s rear axle. The optimized oil-immersed driveline makes for a low input requirement, so you can easily use a small tractor and still work a wide working width - the ideal solution that saves fuel and running costs.
- The ProLine gearbox is a strong and reliable construction, and is not fitted to the mainframe.
- Shock-protected: The enclosed system is not affected by chassis or tine arm vibrations.
- Constant lubrication: Enclosed and oil-immersed, the gearbox components enjoy extended longevity over systems that require manual lubrication.
- Reduced maintenance: There is no need for daily lubrication.
- Environmental protection: No lubrication means no leakage - hence higher-quality forage.
- No corrosion: No ingress of dust and water, not even during pressure washing.
- The Super-C tine can be locked in three positions to customize the pickup angle to different conditions. For heavy silages the angle can be set more aggressive and for fragile crop a gentler angle can be chosen.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate and utilize the force of the rotor plate for higher durability of the time arm. This makes a Kverneland tine arm by far more resistant to any type of load.
- Super-C tine with symmetric spring tines ensures efficient pick-up and turning of the crop. Tines with same lengths has the added advantage that load is spread evenly on both tines, providing longer life time.
- Made from 10mm shot-peened spring steel and a coil diameter of 80mm, Super-C tines add up to the most durable and flexible tine in the market.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.
- The box type frame of the Kverneland 8000 series is an extremely solid construction. It is composed of two U-sections fitted into each other and securely welded together. The frame is totally enclosed at the top for maximum strength.
- All tedders have greasable pivoting points with an extra large diameter, making it a very strong and reliable construction.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate. This makes the tedders by far more resistant to any type of load.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Find nearest dealer