HighlightsHydroFloat hydraulic suspension Horisontal transport solution Direct drive cutterbar Centre suspended NonStop BreakBack
Centre Mounted Disc Mowers
A centre mounted mower in working widths of 3.20, 3.60 and 4.00m, all fitted with the fully welded slim cutterbar for improved cutting performance. The Kverneland 2540 MH is a true high performance mower with its 4.00m working width and 10 round discs. It combines the best of centre suspension of the 2500 MH series and the new HydroFloat - a hydraulic suspension to ensure a more even flotation of the 4.0m wide mowing unit.
- Hydraulic suspension
- Available with hydraulic spring adjustment
- Direct drive cutterbar
- Centre suspended
- Headland lift
* Please note that there is a minimum weight requirement of tractor.
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs - at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
- The centre pivot suspension provides an even weight distribution of the 2500 H, 2836 M, 3224 MT and 3228 MT and a uniform ground pressure over the complete working width, ensuring good ground contour following.
- The mowing units are suspended in the centre of gravity. This design provides a constant, faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours.
- The benefit is less skid wear, optimum protection of the stubble and less fuel consupmtion.
- The 2500 H disc cutterbar features a direct drive from the gearbox to the first disc that efficiently reduces power wastage and takes full advantage of the whole working width of the cutterbar.
- To offer maximum protection of the cutterbar, these machines are fitted with the well-known Kverneland BreakBack solution.
- When encountering an obstacle, the BreakBack will swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle, returning it to the original working position once the obstacle has been passed
- The 2500 H and 3132 MT are designed with a hydraulic suspension system, allowing easy setting of ground pressure, to adapt to varying field conditions. This provides the best conditions, for an even cutting height and maximum protection of the stubble. The result is better forage quality, less wear on the mower and reduced fuel consumption.
- The ground pressure can be continuously and quickly adjusted from the tractor seat, even while operating. All you need to do, is to activate the hydraulic outlet.
- On headlands the mower is lifted without activating the three-point linkage of the tractor which needs no adjustment in the field. A clever and simple solution ensuring good clearance and eliminating swath damage.